We've thought of everything. Really.
At Forms Live, our objective is to provide simple and compliant online forms. Using online tools to house important information means no risk of losing paperwork, no printer or scanner required, while less paper is a plus for the planet. We currently offer more than 40 different online forms for everything from property management, to sales and auctions, so you can ditch the paperwork and go digital.
We know you. We've got your back.
No matter what role you play in the real estate sector, we're likely to have the forms you need, ready and waiting.See Forms
Access forms and contracts for residential and commercial clients.
Real Estate Agent
Find all the forms you need for buying and selling property across Victoria.
Seeking a smooth settlement? Complete the process online with Forms Live.
- Contact Tracing Record
- COVID-19 - Contractor Letter Pre Entry
- COVID-19 - Letter to Client
- COVID-19 - Renter letter Pre Entry
- Residential General Leasing & Managing Authority
- Residential Exclusive Leasing and Managing Authority
- Residential Rental Agreement
- Residential Rental Application
- Entry Condition Report
- Exit Condition Report
- Routine Inspection Report
- Notice to renters of rented premises
- Notice of Rent Increase
- Notice to vacate to tenants of rented premises
- Notice of Request for Renewal
- Rental Provider's Instructions
- Pet Request Form
- Property Inspection Waiver Form
- Form 3 - Statement of information for rental applicants
- Pre-Rental Disclosure Statement - Checklist
- Client Authorisation - Vendor
- Notice of Commission Sharing
- Section 32 Vendor Statement
- General Sale Authority
- Exclusive Sale Authority
- Exclusive Auction Authority
- Auction Bidder Form
- Estimated Selling Price
- Rebate Statement
- Exclusive Purchase Authority
- Schedule 1 Form 1 Standard Costs Disclosure Form
- Statement of Information - Single residential property located in the Melbourne metropolitan area
- Statement of Information - Single residential property located outside the Melbourne metropolitan area
- Statement of Information - Multiple residential properties in Melbourne metropolitan area
- Statement of Information - Multiple residential properties located outside the Metropolitan area
- Contract of Sale of Real Estate
- Commercial General Leasing and Management Authority
- Commercial Exclusive Leasing and Managing Authority
- Exclusive Commercial Property Management Authority
- Commercial Lease (with guarantee and indemnity)
- Disclosure Statement Schedule 1 - Retail Premises not located in Retail Shopping Centre
- Disclosure Statement Schedule 2 - Retail Premises located in Retail Shopping Centres
- Disclosure Statement Schedule 3 - Renewal of Lease
- Disclosure Statement Schedule 4 - Assigned Lease Ongoing Business
- Renewal Reminder Notice
- Notification of Lessor's intention regarding renewal of lease
- General Business and Property Sale Authority
- Statement by a vendor of a small business (Form 2 Reg 7)
Features your staff will love. Absolutely.
There are plenty of benefits to incorporating Forms Live into your business. We've highlighted our top six.
Plays nicely with your CRM.
Although our forms easily integrate with our current CRM partners, the possibilities for integration are endless. If you don't see your business' CRM listed, get in touch with us to request an alternative CRM connection. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out what we can do for you.